A 5-in-1 broad spectrum antibiotic and antiprotozoal pigeon medicine, Tony's Treasure Tables have been the most used tablet for sick homer, roller, and show pigeons. Tony’s Treasure Tablets are a unique combination of powerful ingredients designed to treat a range of diseases in pigeons where exact diagnoses are not possible. Contains Antibiotics, Antiprotozoals and Anticoccidials. Tony's Treasure Tablets, however, will not treat viral infections.
- Powerful and effective ingredients help treat and prevent such symptoms as poor performance, respiratory distress, canker, sinusitis, air sacculitis, enteritis, diarrhea (caused by coccidiosis, salmonella, & E.coli) and weight loss.
- Small, popcorn-sized pills are easily administered and ingested
- Tony's Treasure Tablets are the pigeon fancier's #1 choice for broad-spectrum medication tablets due to their effectiveness and price
- Made in Australia. Imported.
- Enrofloxacin - a broad spectrum antibiotic that treats bacterial diseases, including Salmonella, E.coli etc.
- Ronidazole - same as Ronivet, for the antiprotozoal to treat trichomonas, giardia.
- Diclazuril - coccidiostat
- Doxycycline - as a Chlamydia treatment
Give one tablet daily for 3-5 days or until bird recovers. Maximum treatment is 10 days. Tonys Treasure Tabs will not treat viral diseases.
100 tablets and 1,000 tablets in plastic jar.
* Disclaimer: This product is for pet birds only. Not for animals whose meat or eggs are intended for human consumption*
Our Shipping Policy
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Customers are highly advised to upgrade order shipping services if they are:
a) ordering medicine or supplements that are needed in a timely manner for sick birds
b) ordering products that'll be taken out of the country for friends or family
c) ordering USPS approved shipping boxes and are planning to ship birds by a certain time
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm PST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm PST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Transit times are not guaranteed unless UPS Air shipping costs are paid; UPS Next Day and Second Day Air are the only methods that are guaranteed and offer a refund if not delivered on time. Please note: Priority Mail is NOT a guaranteed service and does not guarantee a delivery date.
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (909) 906-6796. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.