Adeno-Coli Mix by Vet Schroeder Tollisan is the new standard of treating and preventing Adeno-Coli syndrome in young birds. As a preventive cure, Adeno-Coli Mix Powder is strongly recommended before the racing season and after a few weeks of racing.
- Contains Colistin Sulfate, Nitrofurazone, and Amoxicillin-- a powerful and effective formula of ingredients to surely treat the secondary infections (E.coli) caused by Adeno Virus and helping to suppress the virus itself
- Can be used before, after, and during the racing season
- Made in Holland; imported
Colistin sulfate 2.500mg, nitrofurazone 5.000mg, amoxicillin 15.000mg
Treatment: 5g (1 measure scoop) into 2 liters (0.52 gal) of drinking water for 5 days.
Preventive: Racing season 2-3 days (ie Tues,Wed, Thurs) every 3 weeks.
* Disclaimer: This product is for pet birds only. Not for animals whose meat or eggs are intended for human consumption*
Our Shipping Policy
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Customers are highly advised to upgrade order shipping services if they are:
a) ordering medicine or supplements that are needed in a timely manner for sick birds
b) ordering products that'll be taken out of the country for friends or family
c) ordering USPS approved shipping boxes and are planning to ship birds by a certain time
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm PST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm PST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Transit times are not guaranteed unless UPS Air shipping costs are paid; UPS Next Day and Second Day Air are the only methods that are guaranteed and offer a refund if not delivered on time. Please note: Priority Mail is NOT a guaranteed service and does not guarantee a delivery date.
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (909) 906-6796. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.