Aids in Vitamin & amino deficiencies, stress (caused by vaccination, diseases, transport, extreme humidity and temperature) and improves food conversion rate
Vit Amino is a nutritional supplement with a balanced composition of vitamins and amino acids essential to bring your racing pigeons into top condition. Excellent to use as a supplement when treating respiratory and intestinal problems.
- Aids with vitamin and amino acid deficiencies
- Improves bird's health when overcoming stressful situations caused by vaccinations, disease, transport, or extreme heat/humidity
- Increases endurance and muscle production
- Enhances feather production
- Concentrated formula is easily digested and quickly absorbed
- Formulated and tested by pigeon fanciers
- European made
Dosage and Administration
3 ml per 2 quarts of drinking water. Dosing syringe is included.
250 ml (8.5 fl oz)
Our Shipping Policy
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Customers are highly advised to upgrade order shipping services if they are:
a) ordering medicine or supplements that are needed in a timely manner for sick birds
b) ordering products that'll be taken out of the country for friends or family
c) ordering USPS approved shipping boxes and are planning to ship birds by a certain time
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm PST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm PST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Transit times are not guaranteed unless UPS Air shipping costs are paid; UPS Next Day and Second Day Air are the only methods that are guaranteed and offer a refund if not delivered on time. Please note: Priority Mail is NOT a guaranteed service and does not guarantee a delivery date.
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at email@example.com or call us at (909) 906-6796. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.