A safe and effective canker treatment for young and adult birds
Cest Pharma Ronidazole 10% is for the treatment and prevention of trichomoniasis (canker) caused by protozoans sensitive to ronidazole in racing, roller, and show pigeons.
Safe to use on adult birds with young birds in the nest during breeding season since it does not cause nerve damage. Formulated by veterinarians and tested by pigeon fanciers. Made in Europe.
Dosage and Administration
5 grams (1 teaspooon) per 1/2 gallon of drinking water for 7 consecutive days.
- Do not use in case of known sensitivity to the substance
- Do not use during molting season
* Disclaimer: This product is for pet birds only. Not for animals whose meat or eggs are intended for human consumption*
100 g (3.5 oz) powder in plastic pot.
Our Shipping Policy
Priority Mail and UPS Ground are NOT guaranteed services and do not guarantee a delivery date.
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm CST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm CST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at email@example.com. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.