A unique combination of two active ingredients to treat Canker and Coccidiosis
Tricoplus, together with Vitamin B1, is the top treatment against trichomoniasis (canker), coccidiosis, and hexamitiasis in pigeons. Tricoplus does not have any side effects or toxic effects on the body, and can even be administered in the day of basketing. Vitamin B1 ensures additional energy boost and supports muscle and nerves coordination.
- Aids in the treatment of canker, coccidiosis, and hexamitiasis
- Completely safe and gentle on the body
- Contains Vitamin B1, which ensures additional boost of energy
- Powder for easily mixes in water, ideal for flock treatment
- Developed and tested by pigeon fanciers
- Made in Europe
Ronidazole, Diclazuril, Dextrose, Vit B1
10g (2 teaspoons) per 1/2 gallon of drinking water for 7 consecutive days. Change water daily.
During racing and breeding season: administer Tricoplus 1-3 days every 3 weeks.
10 x 5g sachets and 100 g pot. Powder.
Our Shipping Policy
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Customers are highly advised to upgrade order shipping services if they are:
a) ordering medicine or supplements that are needed in a timely manner for sick birds
b) ordering products that'll be taken out of the country for friends or family
c) ordering USPS approved shipping boxes and are planning to ship birds by a certain time
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm PST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm PST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Transit times are not guaranteed unless UPS Air shipping costs are paid; UPS Next Day and Second Day Air are the only methods that are guaranteed and offer a refund if not delivered on time. Please note: Priority Mail is NOT a guaranteed service and does not guarantee a delivery date.
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (909) 906-6796. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.