Dacoxine 4 in 1 Tabs is a combined oral treatment for Coccidiosis, E.coli, Paratyphoid, Canker (Trichomoniasis), and Hexamitiasis in homing pigeons and pet chickens. It's active ingredients are Furaltadone HCI (15 mg) and Ronidazole (5mg) per tablet.
- Treats and prevents the most common sicknesses in birds including Coccidiosis, E.coli, Paratyphoid, Canker (Trichomoniasis), and Hexamitiasis
- Is used as an individual treatment which is beneficial to birds that are not eating or drinking
- Can be used when diagnosis of birds are not clearly known
- Treats Hexamitiasis, which can be common and problematic in chickens
- Made in Holland; imported
Preventative: 1 tablet per pigeon (or 500g bodyweight) for 1-2 consecutive days
Treatment: 1 tablet per pigeons (or 500g bodyweight) for 3-5 consecutive days
All birds should be treated before feeding. Drinkers should be removed until 2 hours after the treatment.
* Disclaimer: This product is for pet birds only. Not for animals whose meat or eggs are intended for human consumption*
Furaltadone HCI (15 mg) and Ronidazole (5mg) per tablet.
50 tablets in blister packs
Our Shipping Policy
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Customers are highly advised to upgrade order shipping services if they are:
a) ordering medicine or supplements that are needed in a timely manner for sick birds
b) ordering products that'll be taken out of the country for friends or family
c) ordering USPS approved shipping boxes and are planning to ship birds by a certain time
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm PST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm PST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Transit times are not guaranteed unless UPS Air shipping costs are paid; UPS Next Day and Second Day Air are the only methods that are guaranteed and offer a refund if not delivered on time. Please note: Priority Mail is NOT a guaranteed service and does not guarantee a delivery date.
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at email@example.com or call us at (909) 906-6796. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.