4 in 1 Tablets for pigeons helps in the treatment and prevention of some of the most common illnesses in show, roller, and racing pigeons: Canker, Salmonella (E.coli), Coccidiosis, and Paratyphoid. 4 in 1 Tablets is one of the most widely used general treatments for pigeons due to its effectiveness and all around broad treatment. Use 4 in 1 Tablets when a diagnosis is uncertain. Many bird fanciers also use it before breeding to insure their birds are not transmitting Salmonella or Canker to their young birds. A top seller!
- Helps aid in the treatment and prevention of the most common illnesses in pigeons
- Small tablets are easy to administer orally
- Great for treating sick birds individually
- May be used before breeding and racing as prevention
- Best used when a diagnosis is unknown
Each tablet contains:
- 20% Furaltadone
- 7% Ronidazole
One tablet per adult pigeon daily for 7-10 consecutive days. Following-up with a probiotic supplement is advised. Shop probiotics here.
* Disclaimer: This product is for pet birds only. Not for animals whose meat or eggs are intended for human consumption*
Our Shipping Policy
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Customers are highly advised to upgrade order shipping services if they are:
a) ordering medicine or supplements that are needed in a timely manner for sick birds
b) ordering products that'll be taken out of the country for friends or family
c) ordering USPS approved shipping boxes and are planning to ship birds by a certain time
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm PST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm PST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Transit times are not guaranteed, unless postal expedited shipping cost is paid (ie: UPS 2nd Day Air or Next Day Air, etc.)
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at email@example.com or call us at (909) 906-6796. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.