A revolutionary multi-disease treatment for pigeons containing Amprolium, Levamisol, Ronidazole, & Bromhexine
Ambronil Powder is the ultimate, balanced treatment for canker, coccidiosis, and gastrointestinal/ pulmonary parasites in pigeons. Ambronil also contains Levamisol, which is a widely used upper respiratory and bronchial cleaning agent, keeping the tract clear of any mucous and inflammation.
Make Ambronil your go-to product for multi-disease prevention and optimal respiratory function during competition!
- Contains the perfect mixture of four active ingredients to make it the best multi-disease treatment for pigeons on the market
- Helps to eliminate canker, cocci, pulmonary and intestinal parasites, as well as clear out the bird's airways
- Safe to use during the racing season and prior to breeding
- Formulated by veterinarians and tested by pigeon fanciers
- European made with quality ingredients
Active IngredientsAmprolium hydrochloride, Levamisol HCl, Ronidazole, Bromhexin HCl
Dosage and Administration
Please note: Please treat 3 weeks before the start of the breeding season. Due to the presence of bromhexine in the formula, treatment should be interrupted 72 hours (3 days) before the competition. Ambronil is indicated to be done starting with the first day after returning from the race. May be used as a preventative every 8-10 weeks.
- Do not administer in cases of hypersensitivity to the active ingredients or to any of the excipients
- Do not use in the treatment of pigeons under the age of 2 months
- Do not use during the molting and hatching season
- Should be used within 90 days after opening
80 g (2.8 oz)* Disclaimer: This product is for pet birds only. Not for animals whose meat or eggs are intended for human consumption*
Our Shipping Policy
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Customers are highly advised to upgrade order shipping services if they are:
a) ordering medicine or supplements that are needed in a timely manner for sick birds
b) ordering products that'll be taken out of the country for friends or family
c) ordering USPS approved shipping boxes and are planning to ship birds by a certain time
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm PST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm PST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Transit times are not guaranteed unless UPS Air shipping costs are paid; UPS Next Day and Second Day Air are the only methods that are guaranteed and offer a refund if not delivered on time. Please note: Priority Mail is NOT a guaranteed service and does not guarantee a delivery date.
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at email@example.com or call us at (909) 906-6796. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.