Avian Insect Liquidator provides instant control of pests on contact with additional 6 week residual protection against reinfestation. AIL contains three effective and save active ingredients which penetrate deep into the plumage of birds to kill mites and lice under the feathers and on the skin. Recommended for use all year, especially during the peak, warmer seasons of spring and summer. Use on mites, lice, flies, spiders, ants or any situation where external parasites are a problem, including nest boxes, flights, perches, aviary floors, indoor cages and for direct application to the bird. 100% safe for use on all birds.
- Provides instant control of external pests on contact with 6 week residual protection
- Provides protection against mites, lice, flies, spiders, ants, and many other insects
- Can be applied directly on the birds and on aviaries, nest boxes, floors, cages, and pens
- Is offered in two convenient formulas: ready to use and concentrated (for dilution)
- Contains three effective active ingredients which safely penetrate deep into the plumage
- 100% safe on all birds
- Developed by veterinarians with over 30 years experience
- Made in Australia; Imported
Directions for Use
To control avian mite (Dermanyssus spp., Ornithonyssus spp.) and lice (order Mallophaga)
Ready to Use: Spray directly onto bird by holding spray 30-40cm from the bird.
Concentrate: Use a 5% solution of concentrate (eg. 50mL/L or 6½Fl.oz per Gal). Shake well before use.
Environment: Spray aviary, perches and nest boxes thoroughly. One spray should give up to six weeks protection.
- Piperonyl butoxide, Permethrin, Methoprene
100 ml spray bottle, 100 ml concentrated solution, and 500 ml concentrated solution.
Our Shipping Policy
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Customers are highly advised to upgrade order shipping services if they are:
a) ordering medicine or supplements that are needed in a timely manner for sick birds
b) ordering products that'll be taken out of the country for friends or family
c) ordering USPS approved shipping boxes and are planning to ship birds by a certain time
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm PST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm PST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Transit times are not guaranteed unless UPS Air shipping costs are paid; UPS Next Day and Second Day Air are the only methods that are guaranteed and offer a refund if not delivered on time. Please note: Priority Mail is NOT a guaranteed service and does not guarantee a delivery date.
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (909) 906-6796. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.