Avian Synbiotic is a unique probiotic formulation containing 9 strains of beneficial bacteria, with natural prebiotic (chicory root extract) and digestive enzymes. It's used as an aid during periods of intestinal dysfunction such as diarrhoea or malabsorption. Its 550 million CFU/g concentration of beneficial bacteria ensures optimum immune system and digestive support. Natural prebiotic chicory root extract feeds and nourishes Bifidobacterium, boosting immune strength. Enzymes directly improve digestion of foods, crucial for animals recovering from stress and injury.
- Unique formulation contains prebiotics, digestive enzymes, and 9 strains of beneficial bacteria (probiotics)
- Contains a concentrated 550 million CFU/g of friendly bacteria, insuring optimum immune system and digestive support
- Excellent for birds recovering from stress, injury, and illness
- Great for boosting immune and digestive systems
- Can be used in both the drinking water and feed
- 100g pot makes about 25 gallons of water
- Formulated by veterinarians
- Made in Australia; Imported
Maintenance Dose (daily use):
Water: Add 1g (1 enclosed heaped scoop) of Synbiotic to 1L of clean drinking water.
Food: Add 3g (3 enclosed heaped scoops) of Synbiotic to 1kg of dry food, soft food, vegetables, hand rearing formula etc.
Stress Dose (post antibiotic or while animals experience digestive upset):
Water: Add 2g (2 enclosed heaped scoops) of Synbiotic to 1L of clean drinking water.
Food: Add 6g (6 enclosed heaped scoops) of Synbiotic to 1kg of dry food, soft food, hand rearing formula etc.
Note: Animals recovering from illness, stress or injury should receive the stress dose for 10 days. Synbiotic is designed for ongoing daily use, but may also be used for short periods of 5-7 days at a time.
100 g powder in plastic pot
Our Shipping Policy
Priority Mail and UPS Ground are NOT guaranteed services and do not guarantee a delivery date.
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm CST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm CST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.