Avicare Concentrate is a hospital grade, general purpose cleaner and disinfectant that kills bacteria, viruses, and fungi on contact. It is effective in up to 20% organic matter – perfect for disinfection in dirty situations. Completely safe and gentle on all birds, environments and equipment.
- Hospital Grade cleaner kills bacteria, viruses, and fungi on contact
- Great for use during and after a sickness in cages, aviaries, and loft
- Can be used on all situations that require a high level of hygiene, such as brooders, incubators, hospital cages, nesting boxes, and for disinfection of equipment
- Gentle on all birds, tough on germs
- Concentrated solution allows for easy dilution in spray bottle
- Formulated by avian veterinarians
- Made in Australia; Imported
50g/L Benzalkonium Chloride and 25g/L Sulfamic Acid
Directions for Application
Concentrate: Dilute with water 1:50 prior to use.
(For example 20mL/L or 4tsp/qt.)
Ready to Use: Remove gross contamination (e.g. faeces, leftover food, bedding, etc.) spray with Avicare, allow 5 minutes for disinfection to occur and then use as normal.
100 ml (3.4 fl oz) in plastic bottle
Our Shipping Policy
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Customers are highly advised to upgrade order shipping services if they are:
a) ordering medicine or supplements that are needed in a timely manner for sick birds
b) ordering products that'll be taken out of the country for friends or family
c) ordering USPS approved shipping boxes and are planning to ship birds by a certain time
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm PST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm PST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Transit times are not guaranteed, unless postal expedited shipping cost is paid (ie: UPS 2nd Day Air or Next Day Air, etc.)
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (909) 906-6796. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.