Your birds' drinking water is the #1 source for contamination and disease spread when experiencing a sickness in your flock. Vetafarm's Aviclens Liquid is specifically designed to protect your birds' drinking water from harmful water-borne organisms and also stops the growth of green slime in water containers. Aviclens' active ingredient, Chlorhexidine Gluconate, safely and effectively remove organisms such as viruses and bacterial infections from drinking water without damaging the intestinal flora.
- An effective disinfectant when experiencing a sickness in your loft, cage, aviary, or pen (such as coccidiosis, Newcastle Disease, PMV, E.Coli, etc).
- Stops the growth of green slime in water containers, bath pans, and crock dishes
- Does not affect the bird's gut flora
- Completely safe to use on all bird species and may be ingested
- Easily and quickly dilutes in the water
- Highly concentrated formula adds value
- Developed by avian veterinarians
- Made in Australia; Imported
Add 1cc to ½ US gal of fresh water. Use as an animal’s normal drinking water or as a seed-soaking solution. Change drinking water after 1-2 days in warm weather and 3-4 days in cooler temperatures. Soak seeds for up to 24 hours.
100 ml (3.4 fl oz) and 500 ml (16.9 fl oz) bottles
Our Shipping Policy
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Customers are highly advised to upgrade order shipping services if they are:
a) ordering medicine or supplements that are needed in a timely manner for sick birds
b) ordering products that'll be taken out of the country for friends or family
c) ordering USPS approved shipping boxes and are planning to ship birds by a certain time
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm PST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm PST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Transit times are not guaranteed unless UPS Air shipping costs are paid; UPS Next Day and Second Day Air are the only methods that are guaranteed and offer a refund if not delivered on time. Please note: Priority Mail is NOT a guaranteed service and does not guarantee a delivery date.
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at email@example.com or call us at (909) 906-6796. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.