Have birds with mucus build up in the upper respiratory system?
Bromhexine contains the purest and most potent source of Bromhexine-Hcl which stimulates the area responsible for clearing the respiratory system of mucus, bacteria and dust in pigeons and backyard chickens. It also stimulates excretion of a thinner mucus, which allows the respiratory system to clear it easier and quicker.
Combining Avio-Bromhexine with other respiratory antibiotics such as Doxycycline for the first four days of treatment is highly recommended since this is the most effective way to clear the airways of mucus and also clear of the bacteria causing the infection.
- Contains ultra pure, highly potent Bromhexine Hcl
- Does not contain banned stimulants or doping agents
- Helps quickly clear out congestion caused by mucus in the upper respiratory tract
- May be used with other respiratory medication
- Safe and gentle
- Formulated by Dr. Botha, a leading avian veterinarian
- Bromhexine Hcl - 1%
- Excipients- 99%
2 teaspoons (10 grams) per gallon of drinking water for the first four days of any respiratory antibiotic treatment. May safely be combined with all respiratory medication.
Warning: May only be used in the treatment of sick pigeons and should be withdrawn 72 hours before a race, training flight or competitive fly. Never combine with Furazolidone or Furaltadone.
100 g (3.5 oz) in plastic pot
* Disclaimer: This product is for pet birds only. Not for animals whose meat or eggs are intended for human consumption*
Our Shipping Policy
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Customers are highly advised to upgrade order shipping services if they are:
a) ordering medicine or supplements that are needed in a timely manner for sick birds
b) ordering products that'll be taken out of the country for friends or family
c) ordering USPS approved shipping boxes and are planning to ship birds by a certain time
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm PST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm PST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Transit times are not guaranteed unless UPS Air shipping costs are paid; UPS Next Day and Second Day Air are the only methods that are guaranteed and offer a refund if not delivered on time. Please note: Priority Mail is NOT a guaranteed service and does not guarantee a delivery date.
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (909) 906-6796. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.