Eliminates and prevents the formation of glairs in pigeons' throats caused by canker, candida, and respiratory infections
Tricogo, by Cest Pharma, is a liquid eubiotic which contains a combination of natural ingredients to eliminate and prevent common contagious infections in pigeons such as canker, coccidiosis, fungi, and respiratory infections.
Its unique new formula helps to reduce the secretion of mucous in the airways allowing for easier breathing and increased oxygenation into the muscular tissues. Tricogo also has an anti-inflammatory effect, delaying the early onset of fatigue during flights.
- All-natural formulation can be administered to pigeons of all ages, year-round
- Prevents and eliminates canker, candida, coccidiosis, and respiratory-related infections
- Helps to reduce the secretion of mucous and clears airways
- Assists in oxygenating the bloodstream, increasing overall performance
- Perfect for use during breeding and racing
- Stimulates digestion
- Formulated by pigeon fanciers and avian veterinarians
- European-made; imported
Echinacea purpurea, Thimus sp. Eucalyptus, Plantago lanceolata, essential oils.
Dosage and Administration
1 teaspoon (5ml) in 1/2 gallon of drinking water daily. Highly recommended using on the day of basketing and on arrival from races.
16.9 fl oz (500 ml) and 33.8 fl oz (1L) bottles. Measuring cap included.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.