Chlorhexidine Disinfectant is an EPA-registered disinfectant that works against at least 60 different bacteria, fungi, yeasts, and viruses. It is non-corrosive, has minimal to no skin irritation, and retains antimicrobial activity in the presence of organic matter. Chlorhexidine’s unique binding to skin proteins provides residual activity for as long as two days.
Indications include: canine distemper virus, equine influenza virus, transmissible gastroenteritis virus, hog cholera virus, parainfluenza-3 virus, bovine rhinotracheitis virus, bovine virus diarrhea virus, infectious bronchitis virus, Newcastle virus, Venezuelan equine encephalitis virus, equine rhinopneumonitis virus, feline rhinotracheitis virus, pseudorabies virus, equine arteritis virus and canine coronavirus.
- Effective against gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria
- Provides residual effect up to 2 days
- Actions not affected by blood, pus, or soaps
- Easily dilutes with water to use as a spray
- Completely safe on all breeds of birds
- Generic formula is identical to Nolvasan solution, at a fraction of the price
- An effective disinfectant when experiencing a sickness in your loft, cage, aviary, or pen (such as coccidiosis, Newcastle Disease, PMV, E.Coli, etc).
- May also be used as a disinfectant on superficial cuts and abrasions.
Dosage for birds
To disinfect drinking water: dilute 2 teaspoons (10 ml) per gallon
As a loft, cage, aviary, or pen disinfectant: dilute 5 teaspoons (25 ml) per quart of water in spray bottle. You may spray freely.
Chlorhexidine Gluconate ........2%
Our Shipping Policy
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Customers are highly advised to upgrade order shipping services if they are:
a) ordering medicine or supplements that are needed in a timely manner for sick birds
b) ordering products that'll be taken out of the country for friends or family
c) ordering USPS approved shipping boxes and are planning to ship birds by a certain time
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm PST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm PST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Transit times are not guaranteed unless UPS Air shipping costs are paid; UPS Next Day and Second Day Air are the only methods that are guaranteed and offer a refund if not delivered on time. Please note: Priority Mail is NOT a guaranteed service and does not guarantee a delivery date.
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at email@example.com or call us at (909) 906-6796. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.