Dac Greenline Breeder Tablets are the an easily administered pigeon breeding tablet containing all of the vitamins, trace elements, and amino acids necessary for outstanding breeding results. These are your absolute go-to tablets to improve fertility, sex drive, and egg production in your breeding pairs. Greeling Breeding Tablets come with 350 tablets per jar!
- Excellent for older cocks and hens you've deemed 'infertile'
- Includes all required vitamins, minerals, trace elements, and amino acids for a successful breeding season
- Contains easily digestible proteins for optimal growth of young birds
- Provides vigor, vitality, and fertility to breeding pairs
- A unique breeding pill for pigeons you cannot find anywhere else in the U.S.
- Individual pills guarantee each pigeon has sufficient dosing
- 350 tablets per jar!
- Made in Holland; imported
Breeders: 1-2 tablets per birds, once a week
Youngsters 1-4 weeks old: 1-2 tablets 2 times a week
Youngsters 5 weeks and older: 2 tablets per bird once a week
Our Shipping Policy
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Customers are highly advised to upgrade order shipping services if they are:
a) ordering medicine or supplements that are needed in a timely manner for sick birds
b) ordering products that'll be taken out of the country for friends or family
c) ordering USPS approved shipping boxes and are planning to ship birds by a certain time
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm PST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm PST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Transit times are not guaranteed unless UPS Air shipping costs are paid; UPS Next Day and Second Day Air are the only methods that are guaranteed and offer a refund if not delivered on time. Please note: Priority Mail is NOT a guaranteed service and does not guarantee a delivery date.
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (909) 906-6796. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.