Doxyvet Liquid is a broad spectrum, water-soluble antibiotic for treating infections caused by doxycycline susceptible organisms including respiratory infections, skin infections, genitourinary infections, otitis externa and otitis media, osteomyelitis and puerperal infections.
Doxyvet has activity against gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria as well as Rickettsia spp., Chlamydia spp., and Mycoplasma spp. Susceptible bacteria may include Staphylococcus spp., Streptococcus spp., E. coli, Haemophilus spp., Clostridium spp., Listeria spp., Bacteroides spp., Bordetella spp. and Klebsiella spp. It contains 50mg of Doxycycline Hcl per mL which makes it a very effective treatment for birds of all kinds, as well as small mammals and critters (such as rats and hamsters).
- Safe, multispecies formula can be given to birds, rodents, cats, dogs, and other small mammals & critters
- Easily administered in the drinking water or can be syringed directly into the mouth
- Contains 50 mg of Doxycycline per mL
- Formulated in a palatable, easy to swallow taste
- Excellent against respiratory tract infections
- Formulated by Veterinarians with over 30 years experience
- Made in Australia; Imported
50 mg/ml Doxycycline Hydrochloride
- Birds- 1mL (20 drops) per 100mL(or 7 drops per 1 fl. oz) of drinking water.
- Rodents- 0.15mL (3 drops) per 100mL(or 1 drop per 1 fl. oz) of drinking water Treat for 7 days. Change water daily and keep out of direct sunlight.
- Cats- First day 2 drops per Kg (or 4 drops per 5lb) body weight (5mg/kg) orally for 7-10 days.
- Follow up with a probiotic after treatment
- Do not use on newborn animals or on last trimester of pregnancy
50 ml (1.7 fl oz) & 250 ml (8.5 fl oz) in plastic bottle
* Disclaimer: This product is for pet birds only. Not for animals whose meat or eggs are intended for human consumption*
Our Shipping Policy
Priority Mail and UPS Ground are NOT guaranteed services and do not guarantee a delivery date.
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm CST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm CST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.