Don't let the label on this bottle fool you. Calcium Gluconate 23%, by Durvet, has been the go-to liquid calcium for pigeon fanciers in the States for many years. Calcium Gluconate 23% provides the ideal source of calcium for breeding stock and youngsters at a fraction of the price of most other calcium supplements on the market.
- Livestock grade 23% Calcium Gluconate is concentrated and ideal for larger flocks
- Promotes strong bone development in baby pigeons
- Provides needed calcium to hens, especially when breeding multiple rounds
- Prevents rough egg shell formation
- Excellent choice during breeding season
- Safe to use on birds
Calcium Gluconate (provides 2.14 grams Calcium) ........................ 23 grams
Dosage for Birds
Add 1 tablespoon (15 ml) per 1 gallon of drinking water. Administer 2 times per week during the breeding season. Change water daily.
16 oz bottle
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Customers are highly advised to upgrade order shipping services if they are:
a) ordering medicine or supplements that are needed in a timely manner for sick birds
b) ordering products that'll be taken out of the country for friends or family
c) ordering USPS approved shipping boxes and are planning to ship birds by a certain time
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm PST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm PST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Transit times are not guaranteed, unless postal expedited shipping cost is paid (ie: UPS 2nd Day Air or Next Day Air, etc.)
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (909) 906-6796. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.