Enrofloxacin 10% is a generic form of Baytril and is a broad spectrum antibiotic that helps treat bacterial infections such as Paratyphoid, Mycoplasma, and Salmonella/E.coli. Safe to use on pet birds such as finches, canaries, pigeons, backyard chickens, and even pet rats.
- Penetrates well into different tissues
- Helps treat animals sick with certain bacterial infections such as Mycoplasma, Paratyphoid, and Salmonella/E.coli
- May help when other treatments containing a different active ingredient have not worked
- May be used on pigeons, pet chickens, cage birds, and pet rats.
Liquid: Administer 2 cc (ml) per quart of drinking water. Minimize dosage to 1 cc (ml) per quart after 4th day. Change water daily. Administering a probiotic supplement after the treatment is advised.
Powder: 1 teaspoon (5 grams) per gallon of drinking water for 5 to 7 consecutive days. Change water daily.
Warning: This product is formulated for pet birds only. Do not use on livestock and other animals whose meat or eggs are intended for human consumption. Please keep away from children and other pets.
Liquid: 100 ml bottle
Powder: 100 g resealable pouch
Our Shipping Policy
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Customers are highly advised to upgrade order shipping services if they are:
a) ordering medicine or supplements that are needed in a timely manner for sick birds
b) ordering products that'll be taken out of the country for friends or family
c) ordering USPS approved shipping boxes and are planning to ship birds by a certain time
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm PST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm PST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Transit times are not guaranteed unless UPS Air shipping costs are paid; UPS Next Day and Second Day Air are the only methods that are guaranteed and offer a refund if not delivered on time. Please note: Priority Mail is NOT a guaranteed service and does not guarantee a delivery date.
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (909) 906-6796. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.