Falcon Coccinil Tablets are for the treatment of coccidiosis in falcons. Coccidiosis is a common cause of enteritis in falcons and young birds are particularly more susceptible. The coccidiosis parasite is passed through the faeces and infection occurs via ingestion of contaminated food and water. Signs of coccidia range from poor growth to mild diarrhea to sudden death. Coccidiosis is always worse during warm wet conditions so maintaining dry floors in enclosures and regular removal of droppings will aid in coccidia control.
- Contains 7mg Diclazuril per tablet, effectively treating coccidiosis
- Tablets are easily ingested and absorbed
- Three day treatment is quick and easy
- Formulated by avian veterinarians
- Proudly made in Australia; Imported
Give 1 tablet per kilogram (2.2 lbs) of bodyweight. Treat once daily for 3 days.
7 mg Diclazuril
30 tablets per jar
Our Shipping Policy
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Customers are highly advised to upgrade order shipping services if they are:
a) ordering medicine or supplements that are needed in a timely manner for sick birds
b) ordering products that'll be taken out of the country for friends or family
c) ordering USPS approved shipping boxes and are planning to ship birds by a certain time
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm CST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm CST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Transit times are not guaranteed unless UPS Air shipping costs are paid; UPS Next Day and Second Day Air are the only methods that are guaranteed and offer a refund if not delivered on time. Please note: Priority Mail and UPS Ground are NOT guaranteed services and do not guarantee a delivery date.
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (909) 906-6796. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.