Feather and Immune Oil is well formulated and made specifically for pigeons and birds. When used regularly, Feather and Immune Oil will ensure shiny and healthy feathers, especially during the molting season. The Vitamin E, which is derived naturally from the six beneficial oil combinations in this formula, also enhances fertility and vitality during the breeding season. It contains a combination of 6 different oils known to be beneficial to pigeons.
- Contains a mixture of 6 high-level, ultra cold pressed oils that'll sure keep your birds' plumage looking healthy and full of sheen
- Contains high levels of Vitamin E and Omega 3 for optimal breeding and a strong immune system
- Excellent product to use when mixing powdered supplements to the feed
- Formulated by Dr. Botha, one of the world's leading avian veterinarians
Contains a special blend of garlic and Omega 3 plus Wheatgerm Oil, Lynseed Oil, Canola Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Sunflower Oil and Vitamin E Acitate.
Instructions for Use
Add Avio-Feather and Immune Oil to feed three times per week during the molting and breeding seasons, and twice per week during the race or competitive flying season. Slowly add oil to grain while thoroughly mixing it until it develops a thin and shiny coat.
500 ml (16.9 fl oz)
Our Shipping Policy
Priority Mail and UPS Ground are NOT guaranteed services and do not guarantee a delivery date.
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm CST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm CST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at email@example.com. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.