Provides over 22 billion colony forming units of live, viable, naturally occurring organisms (friendly bacteria).
Bird-Powder Probiotics contains a source of naturally occurring probiotics recommended as part of the management and recovery program for all birds including: chickens, pigeons, finches, canaries, and other cage & aviary birds. Bird-Powder Probiotics is made with dried whey, dried egg product and dried honey. Also contains a full compliment of vitamins A, D, E, B12, niacin, folic acid and calcium.
The live microorganisms include:
- l. acidophilus
- l. casei
- l. fermentum
- l. plantarum
- streptococcus faecium
- active yeast saccharomyces cerevisiac
- Beneficial after antibiotic treatments
- Strengthens immune system, especially during the growth and development phase
- Helps to improve overall conditioning when birds are subjected to stress or a change in their environment
- Helps avoid 'pasty tails' in chickens and other birds
- Improves overall digestive tract
- Proudly made in the USA
BODY WEIGHT | BIRD POWDER (Mixed with food)
In formula: Mix with cooled formula and feed for three (3) days in a row, then once (1) each week until hand feeding ends. Discard unused formula and wash vessels thoroughly.
Growing Phase: Top dress powder over food once (1) per week. Discard uneaten food no more than 10 hours and wash all dishes/feeders. You can also mix with feed using oil (wheat germ, garlic oil, peanut oil, etc).
Maintenance: Same as Growing Phase.
Post-Antibiotic Treatment & Environmental Changes: Mix with food for three (3) days in a row after treatment or environmental changes, then resume Growing use directions.
16 oz (1 lb) in plastic pot
Our Shipping Policy
Priority Mail and UPS Ground are NOT guaranteed services and do not guarantee a delivery date.
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm CST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm CST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at email@example.com. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.