Nekton Calcium-Plus Supplement for Birds contains organic calcium enriched with magnesium, and B-vitamins. The combination of calcium and magnesium are quickly absorbed, ideal for breeding or when birds are experiencing calcium deficiencies.
- Ideal for breeding and young birds
- Allows for a balanced breeding season, compensating for nutritional deficiencies
- Promotes strong bone development in baby birds
- Prevents rough egg shell formation
- Provides needed calcium to hens, especially when breeding multiple rounds
- Made in Germany. Imported.
4 g (= 4 level measuring spoons) every 2nd to 3rd day.
8 g (= 8 level measuring spoons) daily before and during breeding
12 g (=12 level measuring spoons) daily in case of deficiencies
Dissolve Nekton Calcium Plus in 250 ml of water or in 100 g of soft food.
330 g (11.64 oz) and 650 g (1.54 lbs) plastic pot
Our Shipping Policy
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Customers are highly advised to upgrade order shipping services if they are:
a) ordering medicine or supplements that are needed in a timely manner for sick birds
b) ordering products that'll be taken out of the country for friends or family
c) ordering USPS approved shipping boxes and are planning to ship birds by a certain time
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm PST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm PST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Transit times are not guaranteed, unless postal expedited shipping cost is paid (ie: UPS 2nd Day Air or Next Day Air, etc.)
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (909) 906-6796. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.