Nekton-Gelb is a nutritional vitamin compound designed to intensify yellow colors in the feathers of canaries. It contains all essential vitamins, amino acids, minerals, yellow carotinoid and trace elements in balanced proportions. The colorant used (yellow carotinoid) is identical to that found in nature, so it is completely safe for canaries of all ages. This is the go-to supplement to brighten up those yellow feathers!
- Influences the natural shine and brightness of the entire plumage
- Yellow colorant is naturally derived and sourced
- Perfect for show and exhibition canaries
- Ideal to use during the molt season
- Prevents feathers and colors from fading
- Made in Germany. Imported.
4,950,000 IU vitamin A, 7,500 IU vitamin D3, 5,000 mg vitamin E, 500 mg vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride), 1,260 mg vitamin B2 (riboflavin), 2,500 mg pantothenic acid (calcium-D pantothenate), 7,500 mg nicotinamide, 500 mg vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), 168 mg folic acid, 1,500 µg vitamin B12, 12,500 mg vitamin C (L(+)-ascorbic acid), 1,000 mg vitamin K3 (menadione-sodium bisulfite), 30,000 µg biotin, 3,000 mg iron (iron-II-sulfate), 1,255 mg zinc (zinc sulfate), 1,255 mg manganese (manganese oxide), 250 mg copper (copper-II-sulfate), 100 mg iodine (calcium iodate) Sensory additive: dye
1 g (1 level measuring spoon) Nekton- Gelb to 250 ml (8.5 oz.) water or 100 g (3.4 oz.) soft food. Apply only during the plumage growth.
150 g pot
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Customers are highly advised to upgrade order shipping services if they are:
a) ordering medicine or supplements that are needed in a timely manner for sick birds
b) ordering products that'll be taken out of the country for friends or family
c) ordering USPS approved shipping boxes and are planning to ship birds by a certain time
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm PST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm PST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Transit times are not guaranteed, unless postal expedited shipping cost is paid (ie: UPS 2nd Day Air or Next Day Air, etc.)
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (909) 906-6796. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.