A nutritional supplement based on 100% natural essential oils derived from the oregano leaf.
Cest Oregano Oil increases resistance to unfavorable bacteria and molds throughout the entire digestive system. In recent studies, oregano oil has been proven to act as a first line of defense against common infections in birds, while doing it without the dependency of medication.
Use Cest Garlic Oil to support the health of your pigeons before, during, and after flights as well as during the breeding, molting and resting seasons. Oregano Oil can be administered throughout the year.
- Made of 100% natural essential oils
- Helps to create a natural resistance against unfavorable bacterial and mold/fungi in the digestive system
- Helps to minimize the dependency of antibiotics, if used routinely
- May be used during the race, breeding, and molting seasons
- Safe to use on all birds
- Made in Europe
Soybean oil, oregano essential oils.
0.1% Crude ash, 97.5% Crude fat, 0.2% Crude albumin, 0.3% Crude cellulose, 0.0% Sodium, 0.0% Lysine, 0.0% Methionine, 2% Moisture.
5ml (1 teaspoon) per 2.5 lbs of feed for 3-4 days a week. Slowly drizzle the oil onto the feed while mixing.
If necessary, administer 10ml (2 teaspoons) per 2.5 lbs of feed for 4-5 days, then return to normal use.
Shake well before use.
500ml (16.9 fl oz)
Our Shipping Policy
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Customers are highly advised to upgrade order shipping services if they are:
a) ordering medicine or supplements that are needed in a timely manner for sick birds
b) ordering products that'll be taken out of the country for friends or family
c) ordering USPS approved shipping boxes and are planning to ship birds by a certain time
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm PST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm PST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Transit times are not guaranteed unless UPS Air shipping costs are paid; UPS Next Day and Second Day Air are the only methods that are guaranteed and offer a refund if not delivered on time. Please note: Priority Mail is NOT a guaranteed service and does not guarantee a delivery date.
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (909) 906-6796. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.