For more energy, a better immune system, and healthy intestinal and crop flora!
Do you want your pigeons to have a better immunity against viruses and bacteria? L-Force boosts resistance, digestion, and vitality.
L-Force is a natural anti-oxidant liquid nutrition supplement obtained by a combination of wheat fermentation and a fermentation process under controlled conditions with plant-based cultivated lactic acid bacteria. These lactic acid bacteria convert sugars into lactic acid and have a positive effect on the pigeons' intestines. The lactic acid creates an acidic environment in the intestine, which prevents the possible growth of harmful bacteria. The products obtained by the fermentation process are carbohydrate-splitting enzymes, minerals and vitamins K and B12.
- a naturally fermented product derived from grains
- helps to convert sugars into lactic acid, optimizing crop and gut health
- prevents possible growth of harmful bacteria in pigeons' intestinal flora
- assists in strengthening immunity against viral infections such as Adeno Virus
- unfiltered and raw, made in small batches to insure freshness
- Proudly made in Belgium; Imported
Instructions for Use
Start with a daily administration of about 10 consecutive days, then minimizing to twice per week. For young pigeons, administering L-Force daily is advised, especially during periods of stressful situations.
- 10 ml (2 teaspoons) L-Force per 33.8 fl oz of water or 10 ml L-Force per 2.2 lbs of feed. Shake well before use.
- Do not mix with T-Tonic since both products contain high levels of acidity.
Composition: 100% fermented herbs ,barley malt spices, lactic acid bacteria, B-glucan, enzymes, minerals.
Analytical compounds: water 90.3%, crude protein 0.61%, crude fats <0.4%, crude ash 0.25%, crude fiber <0.4%
Pigeon HP L-Force is a product produced in small quantities to ensure that fresh products are always used. The natural fermentation process can lead to deviations in each batch.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.