A Unique Oil with middle chain triglycerides which are very valuable for instant energy. Contains Omega 3, 6, & 9 for energy, health, and resistance!
Health Oil gives extra energy without immediately increasing the amount of body fat. The vitalizing oil provides reserve fuel when glycogen stores in the muscles and the liver are depleted. It also prevents the decrease of muscle tissue and it provides long-lasting energy. Health Oil increases resistance and protects pigeons against bacteria and fungi. A welcome support for your pigeons.
The OMEGA 3 6 9 polyunsaturated fatty acids become an unlimited source of energy for the racing pigeon during molting. They contain essential oils and nutrients, which are crucial for performing various biological functions. Moreover, these fatty acids provide several benefits such as healthy immune system and enhanced energy, and they help in maintaining a healthy and deeply pink skin color of the pigeon.
- A unique blend that provides coconut oil, wheat germ oil, and fish oil for increased energy levels
- Helps burn fat faster while improving the absorption of amino acids and minerals
- Prevents the decrease of muscle tissue during periods of high stress and performance
- Naturally protects against bacteria and fungal infections
- Excellent supplement during the molt season
- Benefits the immune system on both old and young birds
- Made in Belgium; Imported
Instructions for Use
Mix 1 measure spoon of Health Oil with 1kg of feed. Shake well before use. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Complementary nutrition should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- Racing season: 1 to 2 times per week
- Breeding and molting season: 1 time per week
- When rearing young in the nest: 3 times per week
- For detailed feeding scheduling with Health Oil and our other nutrition supplements, see PHP's free Feeding Schedule.
- Coconut oil, Wheat germ oil, Fish Oil
- Omega 3, 6, & 9
Analytical components and qualities: Free fat: 97.3%, raw ash: 0%, sodium: 0.006%, lysine: 0%, methionine: 0%
500 ml (16.9 fl oz) and 1 L (33.8 floz)
Made in Belgium
Our Shipping Policy
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Customers are highly advised to upgrade order shipping services if they are:
a) ordering medicine or supplements that are needed in a timely manner for sick birds
b) ordering products that'll be taken out of the country for friends or family
c) ordering USPS approved shipping boxes and are planning to ship birds by a certain time
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm PST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm PST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Transit times are not guaranteed unless UPS Air shipping costs are paid; UPS Next Day and Second Day Air are the only methods that are guaranteed and offer a refund if not delivered on time. Please note: Priority Mail is NOT a guaranteed service and does not guarantee a delivery date.
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (909) 906-6796. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.