Prozap Poultry and Garden Dust is an insecticidal dust which helps kill and control chicken mites, northern fowl mites, fleas, mosquitos, bed bugs, brown dog ticks, bean beetles, leaf hoppers, lygus, stickbugs and most vegetable crop insects. Can be used in poultry houses, pens, pigeon lofts, coops, cages, and around living premises. Contains 0.25% Permethrin.
- For poultry, pigeons, and cage birds: apply 1 lb per 40 sq ft.
- Hand application: use 1 lb to treat 100 birds.
- Poultry houses: apply 25 lbs per 1,000 sq ft.
- Dogs and Cats: rub in skin and apply to sleeping quarters weekly.
Sprinkle around doors, windows, cracks, crevices, and ant hills. Do not apply directly to eggs or nest litter. Do not contaminate feed or water.
2 lb jar
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Customers are highly advised to upgrade order shipping services if they are:
a) ordering medicine or supplements that are needed in a timely manner for sick birds
b) ordering products that'll be taken out of the country for friends or family
c) ordering USPS approved shipping boxes and are planning to ship birds by a certain time
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm PST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm PST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Transit times are not guaranteed, unless postal expedited shipping cost is paid (ie: UPS 2nd Day Air or Next Day Air, etc.)
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (909) 906-6796. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.