Psittavet Powder contains Doxycycline Hcl and aids in the treatment of respiratory infections such as Psittacosis/Ornithosis, and other susceptible bacterial diseases in caged & aviary birds and pigeons.
- Contains 40% Doxycycline Hcl, an effective and proven antibiotic
- Water soluble powder conveniently mixes in drinking water
- Can be given to all birds, including cage & aviary birds and pigeons
- Developed by veterinarians with over 30 years of experience
- Proudly made in Australia; Imported
Parrots: Mix 4g in 400mL of drinking water. (US conversion: 1 scoop in 13½ US Fl.oz drinking water)
Pigeons: Mix 4g in 800mL of drinking water. (US conversion: 1 scoop in 27 US Fl.oz drinking water)
Enclosed level spoon holds approximately 4g.
Administration for Chlamydia infections: Treat birds for 45 days.
Remove all other drinking water supply and change medicated water daily.
For other susceptible infections: Treat birds for 7-10 days. Change water daily.
WITHOLDING PERIOD: NOT TO BE USED for birds producing meat or eggs for human consumption.
40mg/g Doxycycline Hydrochloride (40%)
100 g powder in plastic pot
* Disclaimer: This product is for pet birds only. Not for animals whose meat or eggs are intended for human consumption*
Our Shipping Policy
Priority Mail and UPS Ground are NOT guaranteed services and do not guarantee a delivery date.
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm CST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm CST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.