This is your go-to B-12 Vitamin! Rooster Booster Liquid Vitamin B-12 is a premium vitamin supplement for all classes of poultry, including show chickens, racing pigeons, roller pigeons, and show pigeons. Super concentrated 10,000 mcg per ounce of pure B-12 that helps all birds in times of stress and quickly provides ample energy during times of performance.
- helps birds in the time of stress due to illness, travel, or overexertion
- in pigeons, it provides energy during races, lawn shows, and when travelling by oxygenating the blood and increasing alertness
- aids in the stimulation of appetite for proper growth
- contains added Vitamin K for proper bone growth and wound healing
- excellent method of providing B-12 without the hassles of injection
- very palatable base
- vitamin B-12
- vitamin k
- sodium benzoate
- potassium sorbate
- sodium saccharin
- xanthan gum
- artificial flavoring and coloring
1 cc - 3 cc of B-12 liquid may be mixed in feed or administered orally with a dose syringe daily. In water, mix 1 oz (30 ml) into 1 gallon.
For racing pigeons: administer up to 3 days before basketing for a tonic effect.
16 oz bottle
Our Shipping Policy
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Customers are highly advised to upgrade order shipping services if they are:
a) ordering medicine or supplements that are needed in a timely manner for sick birds
b) ordering products that'll be taken out of the country for friends or family
c) ordering USPS approved shipping boxes and are planning to ship birds by a certain time
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm PST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm PST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Transit times are not guaranteed, unless postal expedited shipping cost is paid (ie: UPS 2nd Day Air or Next Day Air, etc.)
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (909) 906-6796. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.