Rooster Booster Poultry Cell is the ultimate performance and conditioning supplement, containing vitamins, bio-available iron, amino acids, and other minerals. Poultry Cell is a blood-building, muscle conditioning, and health-promoting supplement your chickens and pigeons will love. This product is steps ahead of Red Cell.
- Contains 400mg of iron which comprehensively builds blood, especially during periods of physical exertion, training, or stress
- Amino acids help to condition and recover muscles
- Includes essential B-vitamins for energy production and overall health
- Helps chickens recover from Wry Neck
- Contains Vitamin A, D, E and minerals
- Formulated in a very a palatable formula
1cc to 3cc per bird, per day
Poultry Cell may be mixed in feed or administered orally with a dose syringe.
Water, Ferric Ammonium Citrate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacinamide, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Xanthan gum, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K), Folic Acid, Vitamin B-12 supplement, Vitamin A Acetate, Cholecalciferol (source of Vitamin D-3) DL-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate (source of Vitamin E), Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Cobalt Sulfate, Citric Acid, Sodium Selenite, Sodium Benzoate (a preservative to protect flavors), Potassium Sorbate (a preservative to protect flavors), Sodium Bicarbonate, Artificial Flavoring and coloring.
Vitamin A 26,000IU
Vitamin D-3, 3,500IU
Vitamin E 50IU
Menadione (Vitamin K-3) 2.5mg
Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2) 28mg
d-Pantothenic Acid 50mg
Thiamine (Vitamin B-1) 60mg
Pyridoxine (Vitamin B-6) 10mg
Folic Acid 10mg
Aspartic Acid 0.27%
Glutamic Acid 0.56%
16 oz (473 ml) bottle
Our Shipping Policy
Priority Mail and UPS Ground are NOT guaranteed services and do not guarantee a delivery date.
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm CST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm CST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at email@example.com. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.