UltraCruz Electrolytes is a blend of vitamins and minerals designed to support health and help restore electrolyte levels in chickens and pigeons following stress from heat, illness and other environmental changes. Heat stress is especially serious for birds because of the difficulty in regulating their own body temperature. Excessive heat can put chickens and pigeons at risk for an electrolyte imbalance due to mineral loss. These minerals may not always be replenished through their diet, which is why supplementation is so important to maintain a healthy and normal electrolyte balance.
Sodium is critical for normal nerve and muscle function as well as transport of many substances, such as glucose, across cell membranes. Magnesium serves as an electrolyte in the blood, as an activator of hundreds of enzymes, and as a participant in muscle contractions. Calcium has important roles in muscle contraction, blood clotting, enzyme regulation and hormone release.
- Helps keep chickens and pigeon healthy and hydrated, especially during stressful and hot periods
- Contains vitamins, electrolytes, calcium, and magnesium which are all highly important in order to maintain birds hydrated and to provide energy throughout the body
- Rehydrates birds during and after a sickness whose symptoms are watery droppings / diarrhea
- Provides proper electrolyte balance during excessive heat or periods of high performance
- Easily diluted powder
- Proudly made in the US
Current Batch Expires 2/2022
Directions for Use
Add 1 scoop per gallon of drinking water. Discard after 24 hours and replace with a fresh batch.
2lbs in a plastic pot
Our Shipping Policy
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Customers are highly advised to upgrade order shipping services if they are:
a) ordering medicine or supplements that are needed in a timely manner for sick birds
b) ordering products that'll be taken out of the country for friends or family
c) ordering USPS approved shipping boxes and are planning to ship birds by a certain time
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm PST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm PST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Transit times are not guaranteed, unless postal expedited shipping cost is paid (ie: UPS 2nd Day Air or Next Day Air, etc.)
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at email@example.com or call us at (909) 906-6796. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.