Do your chickens or pigeons suffer from general watery droppings, seem to get easily sick, and seem slow or lethargic?
UltraCruz Probiotics supplies a comprehensive collection of key prebiotics and probiotics to help maintain digestive health in chickens and pigeons, and maintain flock health. This probiotic supplement may be especially beneficial during stressful events such as antibiotic therapy or changes in diet. It is provided as a palatable powder that mixes easily into the drinking water.
Probiotics are live microorganisms (bacteria and yeast) fed to promote healthy digestive and immune function. When these "good" bugs break down food ingredients that the body normally cannot, they produce energy and vitamins for the body, and help maintain a healthy balance of gut flora and immune system.
This high quality formulation contains over 200 million CFU (colony forming units) of beneficial bacteria and prebiotics to give chickens and pigeons the jump start they need to help them handle stressful events & strengthen their immune system to fight off disease. To support total body health in chickens with essential vitamins and minerals, we recommend feeding UltraCruz Poultry Wellness.
- Supports digestive and immune health in chickens, chicks, pigeons, and young birds
- Contains prebiotics, probiotics, and yeast
- Ideal for birds undergoing stress, recovering from an illness, and young chicks/pigeons that are growing
- Keeps the gut flora in good health, which is where sickness and disease usually first penetrate the body
- Easily dilutes in the drinking water
- Comes in a highly palatable powder
- Proudly made in the USA
Directions for Use
Mix one scoop (6 g) per gallon of drinking water. Always prepare fresh and discard unused water after 24 hours.
Guaranteed Analysis: Per recommended daily amount (1 scoop; 6 g):
Dextrose, Yeast Extract, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product.
Our Shipping Policy
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Customers are highly advised to upgrade order shipping services if they are:
a) ordering medicine or supplements that are needed in a timely manner for sick birds
b) ordering products that'll be taken out of the country for friends or family
c) ordering USPS approved shipping boxes and are planning to ship birds by a certain time
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm PST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm PST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Transit times are not guaranteed unless UPS Air shipping costs are paid; UPS Next Day and Second Day Air are the only methods that are guaranteed and offer a refund if not delivered on time. Please note: Priority Mail is NOT a guaranteed service and does not guarantee a delivery date.
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (909) 906-6796. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.