TKK Powder contains a special combination of Ronidazole, Metronidazole, and a particular galenic which kill all trichomonads, hexamites and giardia in show, roller, and racing pigeons. TKK Powder also helps to treat and prevent resistance problems, as they frequently and repeatedly occur in canker infections. A special digestive tracht ingredient in the TKK powder allows the faeces to roll across the loft floor after only two days.
Usable as a treatment and preventive treatment against trichomonads, mucous membrane inflammation, gastro-intestinal-infections (anaerobic bacteria).
- Helps kill and prevent trichomonas (canker), hexamites, and Giardia in pigeons
- Minimized mucous inflammation, especially during periods of high performance
- Can be used during the race season
- Fine powder easily dilutes in drinking water
- Can be used as part of a Tollisan treatment regiment
- Made in Holland; imported
5g (1 measure) into 2 liter (68 fl oz) of drinking water or 2kg (4.8 lbs) of feed 5-7 days.
As a preventive: 3 days each month.
Ronidazole 15,000mg, Metronidazole 10,000mg, Ethacridine Lactate 600mg, Flavorings 2.500mg
100 g pot
Our Shipping Policy
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Customers are highly advised to upgrade order shipping services if they are:
a) ordering medicine or supplements that are needed in a timely manner for sick birds
b) ordering products that'll be taken out of the country for friends or family
c) ordering USPS approved shipping boxes and are planning to ship birds by a certain time
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm PST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm PST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Transit times are not guaranteed, unless postal expedited shipping cost is paid (ie: UPS 2nd Day Air or Next Day Air, etc.)
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (909) 906-6796. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.