Scatt Liquid is an effective drop-on treatment for air sac mites and scaly face in canaries, finches, budgies, pigeons, and all other ornamental birds. Scatt's active ingredient is Moxidectin, which is extremely gentle on birds of all ages but tough on mites. Scatt Liquid is one of the most widely used products for mites and scaly face
- Effectively kills and removes air sac mites and helps treat scaly face
- Safe for all breeds of cage & aviary birds including canaries, finches, budgies, hookbills, and pigeons.
- Contains active ingredient Moxidectin, which is safe and gentle on birds but tough on mites
- Can help eliminate mites on pigeons
- Made in Australia. Imported.
Apply 1 drop to birds under 30g (1oz) body weight and 2 drops to birds 30-100g (1-4oz).
Place drops on the skin of the thigh. Treat all birds in the aviary.
1000 mg/mL Moxidectin
50 ml bottle
* Disclaimer: This product is for pet birds only. Not for animals whose meat or eggs are intended for human consumption*
Our Shipping Policy
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Customers are highly advised to upgrade order shipping services if they are:
a) ordering medicine or supplements that are needed in a timely manner for sick birds
b) ordering products that'll be taken out of the country for friends or family
c) ordering USPS approved shipping boxes and are planning to ship birds by a certain time
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm PST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm PST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Transit times are not guaranteed unless UPS Air shipping costs are paid; UPS Next Day and Second Day Air are the only methods that are guaranteed and offer a refund if not delivered on time. Please note: Priority Mail is NOT a guaranteed service and does not guarantee a delivery date.
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at email@example.com or call us at (909) 906-6796. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.