VetRx Pigeon Formula effectively provides relief for Chronic Respiratory Disease (CRD), Colds, Sneezing, Pneumonia, Roup, and Throat Canker in racing, rollers, and show pigeons. It is a 100% natural formula that has been used for over a century, and its safe combination of powerful ingredients can be used internally as well as externally to keep your pigeon healthy. By using a few drops of VetRx every few weeks, you can prevent health problems and save on costly trips to the vet. Perfect for use during race and show seasons since it has absolutely no side effects.
- derived from 100% all-natural therapeutic ingredients
- no harsh side effects or adverse reactions
- can be used during breeding, racing, and show season
- comes in an affordable 2 oz bottle with dropper
Instructions for Use
- always use VetRx warm- open cap, put bottle in small pan of water, and heat at medium temperature. Always test temperature of product before applying internally or externally. Prepare solution into one-half cup of very warm water. Mix one-teaspoon of VetRx Pigeon Remedy
Use this solution for the following treatments:
- Nostrils and Throat : Using a medicine dropper, treat both nostrils with two drops in each. Continue this treatment twice daily for 7 days. During this 7 day treatment you may also put one drop down the birds throat each time you treat nostrils. This willl help keep throat passages clean
- Eye Pack : If eyes are badly swollen, make a pack about one-inch square from hospital cotton. Dip pack into solution and place over infected eye. Then, with another piece of cotton, gently drip warm solution over eye pack. Continue for about five minutes each day for several days, until you note improvement
- Under Wings : Put a drop of VetRx full strength (warm) from bottle under wings of each bird you are treating. When bird puts its head under either wing while resting, the vapors will help relieve cold symptoms
Made with 3.3% (V-V) Alcohol U.S.P.
- Canada Balsam
- Oil Oreganum
- Oil Rosemary
- Blended in a corn oil base
2 fl. oz with dropper
Our Shipping Policy
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Customers are highly advised to upgrade order shipping services if they are:
a) ordering medicine or supplements that are needed in a timely manner for sick birds
b) ordering products that'll be taken out of the country for friends or family
c) ordering USPS approved shipping boxes and are planning to ship birds by a certain time
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm PST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm PST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Transit times are not guaranteed, unless postal expedited shipping cost is paid (ie: UPS 2nd Day Air or Next Day Air, etc.)
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at email@example.com or call us at (909) 906-6796. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.