Wormout Gel is a water soluble bird wormer that effectively kills all intestinal worms including Thread Worm (Capillaria spp.) Tapeworm (Raillietina spp, Choanotaenia spp.), Roundworm (Ascaridia spp.), Caecal Worm (Heterakis gallinarum), and Hook Worm (Acuaria spp.) in caged and aviary birds and pigeons. It is completely safe and can be mixed with a small amount of orange juice or honey for fussy drinkers. Widely recognized as the two safest worming active ingredients, Preziquantel and Oxfendazole cover most major avian worm species, including Tapeworm.
- Effectively kills all common avian intestinal worms
- Contains Preziquantel and Oxfendazole, two of the most effective and safest worming active ingredients
- Completely safe and can be used on all birds
- Water soluble formula easily mixes in drinking water
- Developed by avian veterinarians wit over 30 years of experience
- Made in Australia; Imported
Drinking water dose: Dilute Wormout Gel with water at recommended dose rate and provide this as the sole source of water for 2 days. Repeat once every 3 months.
All aviary birds: Add 2mL of Wormout Gel to 160mL of drinking water. US conversion: Add 2 pumps to 2/3 US cup
Pigeons: Add 2mL of Wormout Gel to 320mL of drinking water. US conversion: Add 24 pumps to 1 gallon
Crop Needle Dose: Use a small syringe for accurate dosing. Carefully dilute 1mL of Wormout Gel in 9mLs of water to make 10mL of ‘stock solution’. US conversion: 1 tsp in 9 tsp. Give 0.5mL of stock solution per 100g body weight. Give treatment once only. US conversion: Give 0.5cc per 100g bodyweight. Repeat once every 3 months.
Wormout Gel should not be mixed with other treatments or supplements.
Watch video on how to medicate with Wormout Gel:
20g/L Oxfendazole and 20g/L Preziquantel
100ml bottle with squirt pump
* Disclaimer: This product is for pet birds only. Not for animals whose meat or eggs are intended for human consumption*
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Customers are highly advised to upgrade order shipping services if they are:
a) ordering medicine or supplements that are needed in a timely manner for sick birds
b) ordering products that'll be taken out of the country for friends or family
c) ordering USPS approved shipping boxes and are planning to ship birds by a certain time
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm PST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm PST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Transit times are not guaranteed, unless postal expedited shipping cost is paid (ie: UPS 2nd Day Air or Next Day Air, etc.)
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at email@example.com or call us at (909) 906-6796. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.