A unique solution based on Acriflavine, which instantly eliminates fungi, canker, and bacteria in the crop and upper respiratory.
Yellow Drops is a revolutionary product containing Acriflavine, a unique active ingredient proven to help eliminate even the most stubborn fungal, canker and bacterial infection. Yellow drops also help clear any dust or pollen present in the respiratory tract that may cause inflammation and allergies.
Yellow drops are dark brown in color, which stains the skin and is difficult to clean. Use with caution.
- Prevent Trichomonas and Ornithosis Complex
- Treats and prevents fungal infections
- Contains Acriflavine, an active rarely found in other products
- Clears dust and pollen from respiratory tract which helps to reduce inflammation
- Proudly formulatedby veterinarians and tested by pigeon fanciers
- European made with quality ingredients
Dosage and Administration
1 drop in the beak on the day of basketing and the day of arrival.
As a preventative: use once weekly throughout the year.
Our Shipping Policy
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Customers are highly advised to upgrade order shipping services if they are:
a) ordering medicine or supplements that are needed in a timely manner for sick birds
b) ordering products that'll be taken out of the country for friends or family
c) ordering USPS approved shipping boxes and are planning to ship birds by a certain time
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm PST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm PST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Transit times are not guaranteed unless UPS Air shipping costs are paid; UPS Next Day and Second Day Air are the only methods that are guaranteed and offer a refund if not delivered on time. Please note: Priority Mail is NOT a guaranteed service and does not guarantee a delivery date.
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at email@example.com or call us at (909) 906-6796. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.