Dac Pox Cream is the ultimate topical treatment to dry out avian pox sores cased by the pox virus in pigeons, cage & aviary birds, and backyard chickens. Pox Cream is specifically developed with a combination of Chlorhexidine and Cetrimide, which help to successfully treat the lesions on the skin of the birds.
Please note: this product does not treat the pox virus itself; it only treats the sores/lesions on the skin caused by the pox virus.
- topical ointment helps dry pox sores on the skin
- safe to use on all types of birds including pigeons, caged birds, and chickens
- Contains a potent combination of Chlorhexidine and Cetrimide
- May help slow down the spread of the virus within the flock by removing highly contagious sores
- Made in Holland; imported
Directions for Use
Apply a thin layer of cream with a tissue or Q-tip cotton swab on the affected area of the skin, 1-2 times daily, until the sores have disappeared.
Tip: the pox virus primarily spreads through physical contact, bath pans, and watering sources. Removing all sources of bathing, along with isolating birds which are showing symptoms will help slow down the transmission. Additionally, disinfecting drinkers at least once daily with chlorhexidine liquid may help to kill the virus found inside.
* Disclaimer: This product is for pet birds only. Not for animals whose meat or eggs are intended for human consumption*
Cetrimide and Chlorhexidine
15 ml tube
Our Shipping Policy
Priority Mail and UPS Ground are NOT guaranteed services and do not guarantee a delivery date.
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm CST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm CST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.