Triple C Powder is Broad Spectrum antibiotic effective against E. coli (Enteritis), Mycoplasma (Chronic Respiratory Disease) and Chlamydia (Psittacosis). It contains the same active ingredient as Aureomycin Concentrate and is ideal for use as a front line antibiotic when birds become ill but a sure diagnosis is not possible. Effective when administered in either food or water. Can be used as prevention for Psittacosis once per year for 45 days.
Triple C should not be mixed in water with any other products. The effectiveness of Triple C will be reduced if calcium supplements are present in a bird’s diet so discontinue the use of calcium during antibiotic treatment. After a course of Triple C, Synbiotic should be administered to re-establish gut flora.
- Contains broad spectrum antibiotic Chlortetracycline Hcl
- Effective against E.coli, CRD, and Psittacosis
- Can be used when a diagnosis isn't clear or possible
- Can be used a prevention for Psittacosis once per year
- Developed by veterinarians with over 30 years of experience
- Proudly made in Australia; Imported
Dosage and Administration
In water: Parrots 5.0g/L (1 tsp/qt), Finch/Pigeon 2.5g/L (½ tsp/qt or 2 tsp/gallon)
In dry food: All ornamental birds 5.0g/kg (½ oz/6 lb)
In hand rearing food: All ornamental birds 10g/kg (1 oz/6 lb)
Administration: Remove all sources of unmedicated water and prepare fresh solutions daily. Remove sources of grit and calcium for the duration of treatment. Supply medicated water for 5-7 days (Psittacosis 45 days) in glass, glazed or plastic containers.
Enclosed level spoon holds approximately 1 gram.
100 mg/g Chlortetracycline Hcl (10%)
100 g powder in plastic pot
* Disclaimer: This product is for pet birds only. Not for animals whose meat or eggs are intended for human consumption*
Our Shipping Policy
Priority Mail and UPS Ground are NOT guaranteed services and do not guarantee a delivery date.
We strive to ship all items as efficiently and cost-effective as possible. Please review the following:
Order Processing Details
- Standard processing time for orders is 1-2 business days
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4pm CST. We do not operate or process shipments on weekends, national holidays, and after 4pm CST
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm to get processed on the same day (order size and product availability could delay this, however)
- Orders are processed as they are received
Merchandise Damaged in Transit & Lost/ Misdelivered Packages
We try our best to package all items the best way possible and also check the accuracy of the order "Ship To" details. However, if you receive any damaged items, or did not receive your package 7 business days after the order left our facility, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Every situation is different, so we'll work as diligently as possible to evaluate and resolve your issue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely with the use of an SSL Certificate. All information sent during transaction is fully encrypted.